Expect small agency service with freelance copywriter flexibility.
Clients come to us when they:
- Want to reach more people.
- Look great, but sound dull.
- Don’t know who they’re trying to reach, or why they’re creating content
- Are drowning in web content – and need someone to take control
- Need website visitors to turn into customers.
- Want to explain products or services in a way that sells.
- Are languishing deep down in the search engine results.
- Want to write better copy.
Sometimes our clients need a few well-chosen words for ads, straps and homepage copy. Sometimes they need us to create and manage the content production for huge new sites. Whatever you need, we can help.
Martyn Wightman, Account Manager
Michelle Collier, Editorial Manager
Louise de Winter,
Neil Stickells, Head of Digital
Paul Mallaghan: content strategist and copywriter
Scribblemill is run by Paul Mallaghan – a copywriter and constant scribbler based in Brighton.
Paul has been writing crisp copy for over ten years, for more than 100 companies, including big names like Tesco, Rightmove and Nationwide. He’s also helped start-ups, charities and new brands develop distinct voices and has partnered with some of the UK’s leading digital agencies, including ClearLeft, Steak and MBA.
Flexible small copywriting agency approach
Paul is a freelance website copywriter and content strategist, but Scribblemill scales up to work alongside talented designers, developers, strategists, writers and journalists.
Because of this we can manage much larger projects. It’s a modern, flexible approach to agency work that draws on the right skills for the right project.
Get in touch and we can get started…